All About The Bonuses Offered In Online Casino
Introduction to Casino Bonus
Instantly you can double your casino account balance with casino bonuses. You usually get free spins when you deposit money. You also get no deposit casino bonus when you first register. All such casino bonuses are designed as promotions or marketing strategy to invite more new sign-ups to the online casino website and applications. The hot promotions and offers are intended to attract an audience and retain them in their online casino by giving them new money payouts. You win a free bonus every time you roll your dice in online Roulette game or when you take up a Blackjack round each time on the table. Free spins are provided to make the players try their luck and continue to play with real money. These kinds of casino bonuses vary for each online casino. Each has their own terms and conditions are designed for each online casino game.
Bonuses offered In Online Casinos
- Welcome bonus – It is the first bonus offered to you when you make an initial deposit. Sometimes this bonus comes as a package for the first two or three deposits. Sometimes they are specifically tied to a particular game like the Welcome Slots bonus or Welcome table games bonus.
- Comp points – It is available for both land and online based casinos. The amount of cash is usually small on wagering, and this amount varies for each casino.
- Referral bonus – It is of two types the referrer and the referee. The referee gets a bonus on registration or signs up with the online casino. The referrer gets a bonus when referee completes registration and makes an initial deposit.
- Cashback or Insurance bonus – Casino cash back bonus is offered based on the losses you face in a casino game. The deals are paid back to the player through the casino portal that the player uses.
- No deposit bonus – It is the most popular form of casino bonus that the players can claim even before making any kind of initial deposits that is usually required to start to play a casino online.
- Non-cashable bonus – It is also called a sticky or phantom gift. It forms a part of the player’s reward, but it cannot be cashed out by the player. If the bonus is sticky, the player will be able to withdraw a little amount. If it is cashable, then the whole bonus amount can be removed.
Criteria to Meet the Online Casino Bonus
- No deposit bonuses that comes with no strings attached to them.
- Biggest payouts are matching deposit bonus.
- VIP offers to reward loyal players.
- A fixed gift that usually benefits lower limit players.